- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Google for Education Resources
- Evernote for Education
- Android for Education
- Great Resources from Discovery Education
- Project Based Learning Resources
- STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math) Resources
- Speaking and Consulting Services
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
Friday, March 11, 2011
Popplet - online presentation, mindmapping, and bulletin board
Popplet is a unique combination of presentation tool, mindmapping, and online bulletin board. It is easy to use and a fun way to create. You simply create a new, free account, and then get started building your Popplet.
You create a new Popplet and then click on the screen to create a new Popple. A popple can hold text, images, video, and even Google Maps. You can use it as a bulletin board, using popple's as the notes or flyers. For mindmapping, you create a popple and type your content and then select one of the circles on the side to create a link to a new popple. You can also edit and create or delete links later.
You can also use it as a presentation tool. Each popple can be used as a "Slide" and you can change the order using the presentation menu. The application will zoom in on each popple in the order you selected (similar to Prezi).
You can share and collaborate on Popplet also.
Popplet is a fun, easy way to create mindmaps, online bulletin boards, and presentations. Try it out.