- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Google for Education Resources
- Evernote for Education
- Android for Education
- Great Resources from Discovery Education
- Project Based Learning Resources
- STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math) Resources
- Speaking and Consulting Services
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Exploratorium Snacks - mini activities for science
Exploratorium Snacks is a site from the Exploratorium, which is a museum in San Francisco, that has mini science activities for teachers to use in class. They are based on exhibits at the Exploratorium museum.
The activities, or Snacks, are listed by subject and alphabetically. Each activity has background information, student activities, materials and discussion information. The materials are pretty common and easy to find and many of the Snacks have multiple activities.
If you teach science at any level, these are some great activities to use.