- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Google for Education Resources
- Evernote for Education
- Android for Education
- Great Resources from Discovery Education
- Project Based Learning Resources
- STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math) Resources
- Speaking and Consulting Services
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
ZoonZone - great hands on activities for STEM subjects
ZoonZone is site that has a collection of hands-on activities and projects for science and technology.
There are 20 different projects in 5 different areas. Each project has a video that can be used to introduce the project to your class. There are overviews of each activity, ideas for extending the project and a list of resources to help students. The overview includes the concepts that the students will be learning about through the project.
This is a great resource for teachers. They can use these activities to add STEM content to their class and incorporate projects into their curriculum. The projects are also great for introducing engineering concepts to students.